FantasmiQ Baby Shower

Thursday, February 14, 2013
A few weeks ago my siblings threw me and my hubby a huge co-ed Disney themed baby shower which was amazing!  Thanks guys... You guys are awesome!!  *muah*.  I am so thankful we have so many people around us who care so much and it always makes me so proud to be a part of this family.  It also puts me at ease thinking that my baby will come into the world being loved, hugged, kissed and mushed to the max =).  

The shower was awesome.  My cousin Asma made a pregnant Minnie Mouse cake which was super cute and I loved it and Mickey cake pops which took her forever to make.  Thanks Asmi!!!  You guys should check out her stuff on Instagram at Asmiscakes .  Shes really good!

Heres a few pictures from the shower.  Enjoy! =)













0 comments:

Post a Comment