Things I Wish I Could Wear Right Now

Friday, February 15, 2013

If you haven’t been pregnant, you have no idea what it feels like to walk around at a mall and not be able to buy any clothes because they probably will not fit.  And if they do … it won’t be long till you will have to retire them and get back into big T-shirts and sweat pants.  And not to mention looking at all those gorgeous heels that you probably cant get your feet into... or balance on anymore.  I tried very hard to not become one of those grungy, style-less pregnant women … and I think I have done extremely well … till now.  Now that I have less than a week to go … nothing is comfortable.  Not even big jogging pants.  If I could walk around wearing nothing but a big moo-moo …. I would.  But my brain will just not let me look like a grunge monster.  I have not really bought many maternity outfits.  I went to the mall every couple months and just bought really big but nicely shaped clothes that have lasted me pretty much my whole pregnancy.  But NOW … when I can’t even stand wearing clothes I thought were comfy last week because it just bothers me … *sigh* … Life is hard lol.

However… the closer I get to my due date the more I find myself looking around for normal clothes and going on sites to see what’s around.  I’m out of the loop right now because I have not really been to the mall or in any store I would normally walk into.   But here are some things that I could really just put on and walk out of the house.  I miss my awesome clothes and my amazing heels!








0 comments:

Post a Comment