Past My Due Date

Friday, February 22, 2013

So the due date has come and gone.  I was due yesterday but there's no  plans for the little one to come out any time soon.  Seems like my baby is super comfy in there lol.  But luckily I am not super uncomfortable.  And thankfully since I have not really had many prego symptoms I am doing pretty well.  Slept really well last night which was surprising since I have not really been sleeping more than an hour or so a night for the past 2 and a half months.  Which is what I was expecting to happen last night. 

Last night I figured I would jump in the shower and take a long one and do my hair.  Since I didn't know when baby was really going to pop ... I definitely didn't want to be caught off guard and feel gross in the process.  So took a long shower and blow dried my hair... looked all pretty.  And went to sleep.  Literally woke up this morning fully rested.  But I still feel slightly tired and lazy though.  But I guess having a lazy day is normal.

I am honestly just waiting around for my baby to pop now.  Hopefully it will happen when my husband is around.  I would prefer him really be with me than me having to call him about it.  That is just not fun.  And since I only was able to take a couple months off from work... I'm just wanting this baby to come on down so that I don't have to try and extend my vacation.  That wont go down too well with my company lol.  But I don't mind going back to work a couple months after my baby is born.  I'm not built to stay home.  Its never been my thing and I cant handle staying home for too long as it is.  =)  Good thing I have a huge lineup of family baby sitters =)  Gotta love big families!

Anyway ... thats all for now...
Wish me Luck!!  =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment