Best Baby Registry Site

Tuesday, February 19, 2013


I'm one of those people who don’t necessarily like buying too many things everyone else already owns.  I like to be someone who people look at and say … hey I want that too!!  And because of that I had a really hard time trying to search for a registry site that would work well with what I wanted to buy for my baby.  And I think I will continue to use this site for any other occasions I need to create a registry for as well.  The website is called www.MyRegistry.com.  It’s a general registry site where you are able to either link already existing supported registries in one convenient location OR you can create your own.  You can add links from all kinds of different websites and its amazing.  You get to put on your registry exactly what you want for your baby and not have to only have choices from only one store. 

However I did find one flaw in the whole site.  Every time I added something from BabiesRus it added perfectly fine and worked.  But when I went back a week or so later, the link did not work and I had to re-search for the same product and re-add it.  So if a product is unavailable or no longer sold at the store… you get a dead link on your registry.  It is slightly a pain but I only found this happen with the BabiesRus website.  So as long as you keep your selections in check and every now and then just keep an eye on the products that may go out of stock you should be okay.   

What I loved most about this registry was that you can pretty much use it as a To Buy list for yourself as well.  You can put things you don’t want ur guests to see as private and once you shower is done and over with you have your own list that you can keep for however long you want.  And add things in there you probably wouldn't add to a Baby registry …. Like an iPad lol. 

I loved this site and I got everything I wanted so I’m happy =).  Definitely worth giving it a try.

0 comments:

Post a Comment