Baby Subscription Boxes

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I have always loved subscription boxes.  There is just something about getting a box in the mail every month and not knowing what you will find inside.  It gives me the same feeling I used to get when opening birthday presents as a kid.  People have always told me how I am wasting my money by joining these box subscriptions but little do they know ... it is actually one of the most exciting days of the month for me.  Once you figure out your interests and find the right box for you, whether its a lifestyle box or a craft box or even one of those beauty boxes, you will be very satisfied with it because you wouldn't normally go out and buy the things on your own that come in these boxes.  And once you have tried the products, it gives you a better idea of what kind of things you really like and should be buying.  I think they are very useful and allow you the opportunity to try all these different products before diving in and buying the actual item.

Now that I have a little 3 month old, I have been looking into getting a Baby Subscription Box.  I have done a lot of research on this but found that none of the boxes I was interested in ship out to Canada, which is a big bummer.  Regardless, here is a list of subscriptions I was attracted to:

Citrus Lane
This box contains 4 or more baby products selected by moms.  Its $21 per month subscription which is not bad.  What I liked best about his box is that it contains all kinds of baby products.  Not just food and medication like a lot of them.  It is personalized to your baby`s age so everything you receive you will use.  

Taddle Kids
This subscription comes with 8 baby clothing Items per box.  The clothes are personalized to your baby`s age of course   I like this one because it reduces the amount of baby clothes shopping you need to do.  The clothes just come to your door every month and you will not have to ever leave to go to a store when your baby all of a sudden grows out of their clothes and you have nothing to put them in anymore.  Even though this box is a little more on the expensive side at $39.99, I still think its worth it.

Ecocentric Mom
This box contains all natural, healthy and organic baby products. The subscription costs from $17 a month which is great!  There are 5-9 products in each box depending on which subscription you select.  I like this subscription because you can select what kind of box you want to receive   They have 3 options:  Moms to be, baby, and mom boxes. 


Unfortunately NONE of these companies deliver to Canada and I am hoping they start soon before my baby grows out of it.  I guess I will just have to wait it out =)

I also have a list of all the beauty boxes I have tried out and liked/disliked/want on my other blog called Random Thoughts Of A Qureshi.  Check it out if you are interested in those as well.

Hope this helped! =)