Things I'll Miss About Being Pregnant

Thursday, February 14, 2013


Being pregnant has it’s oh so many benefits.  I have enjoyed being pregnant so far.  And now that the end of the road is coming up in less than a week I sat down and thought about what I would really miss about being pregnant.  And to my surprise, more things than I expected came to mind.

  • Definitely all the attention I keep getting.
  • Everyone being so nice … ALL the time!
  • Getting pushed up to the front of the line everywhere I go.
  • People insisting on making me food and always feeding me =)
  • Getting asked to take my food out first at a party lol!!
  • Feeling the baby kick.
  • Seeing the excitement on my husband’s face when he sees the baby kick, punch and dance about.
  • The insane increase in my husband’s attention level towards me.
  • And overall just being able to look down at my belly every day and thank God for everything that he has blessed me with and being extremely thankful all the time.

Its amazing what being pregnant can do to you.  It brings your whole mindset back to ground level and you start to see things in a very different light.  The things that used to matter so much seem so insignificant at times and it gives you a chance to reset all your priorities.  Its an awesome feeling.  Sometimes I wish I could share this feeling with my husband… but there’s only so much you can express using words.  I can’t really make him feel like that unless he’s in the same situation as me… which is kind of impossible lol!

0 comments:

Post a Comment