Foods I Will Eat Right After Delivering The Baby

Friday, February 15, 2013


When pregnancy hits you, everyone around all of a sudden starts informing you about all the amazing things you have been eating your whole life that you are no longer allowed to have.  For me, everything I pretty much live off of is on that list.  99% of my favourite things are apparently bad for me and my baby now that I am pregnant lol.  It wasn't so bad in the beginning when I had filled my belly quotas.  But now… now that I am at the end of my pregnancy, my tolerance level to avoid all my favourite foods/drinks is pretty much non-existent.  Here is a list of things I miss eating the most.

  • Papaya (because it apparently causes miscarriages)
  • Good Sushi
  • Medium Rare / Rare Steak (because you just never know)
  • Fruity teas
  • Too much sugary stuff (because you don’t want to get diabetes)
  • Cheese!
  • Raw Sprouts (come on now… how else do you expect me to make Pho taste so awesome)
  • Tartars of all kinds (Tuna, Beef … whatever)


*sigh*  … One more week (hopefully) and this lack of good food in my life situation will change.  I was joking with my husband and telling him that right after the baby pops, he better be standing there with some salmon sashimi for me to eat before I get too tired to chew lol.  I miss eating Sushi and Papayas the most.  But all I can do is wait =).  Not too much longer to go!
Wish me luck!!  =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment